WHO WE ARE
BRUCE MURCHISON, MBA
Bruce Murchison, MBA has an extensive background in Business Planning, Process Improvement, Executive Coaching, Technology, and Sales with over forty years as a consultant, professional firm COO, and technology company owner/principal. Bruce associated with Financial Life Advisors in 2017 to coach our business owner clients to solve growth and profitability challenges and build company value, especially those preparing for exit or succession events.
As with most business owners, Bruce thrives on the challenge of coaching and leading growth through planning, process, and people improvements
Areas Of Service
Advice and coaching to business owners to improve business value
- Family business coaching
- Management team development
- Operations improvement
- Owner exit planning
- Owner succession planning
Business Related Activities
Bruce has spent the last twenty years advancing business growth and giving back to the greater San Antonio community through:
- North San Antonio Chamber Technology Committee
- San Antonio Technology Accelerator Initiative (SATAI)
- Technology Connexus Association of San Antonio
- Christian Chamber of San Antonio, Board Member and Past President
- Operations Consultant to Quarry Kingdom Development (business services incubator and accelerator for non-profits)
- Active leader in local church youth, men’s, and adult ministries
Bruce grew up in Oklahoma and Texas, finishing high school in the Dallas area. He attended Principia College and The University of Texas at Austin McCombs Graduate School of Business. He and his wife of almost forty years enjoy golf, hiking, and outdoor activity in the Hill Country. They have two grown children and four grandchildren they see as often as they can.
HAVE A QUESTION?
Fill out the form and our expert will be there for your help as soon as possible.