WHO WE ARE
LUCI HARTY, CFP®, CAP®
Luci Franckowiak Harty is a CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ Professional (CFP®) and a Chartered Advisor in Philanthropy® (CAP®). Luci has an extensive background in group retirement plans to include 401(k), 403(b) and 457 Plans and uses this knowledge to tailor a plan to specific goals. A company may also have a need to develop a plan to satisfy their mission and desire to “give back” and help others in the community.
Areas Of Service
- Retirement Plan Design
- 401(k) – 403(b) – 457 Plans
- Charitable Giving
Business Related Activities
Luci currently serves on the Planned Giving Advisory Committees for:
- Musical Bridges Around the World
- The University of Texas Health Science Center San Antonio (UTHSCSA)
- The University of the Incarnate Word (UIW)
Other prior board/planned giving committee experience: UTSA, San Antonio Red Cross, Holy Cross School, JOVEN
Current and past memberships:
- Northwest Vista College Business Council
- National Association of Women Business Owners (NAWBO) – 2014 Entrepreneurial Spirit Award (ESA) finalist; Trade Show Committee
- San Antonio Women’s Chamber of Commerce
- San Antonio Manufacturing Association – Program Committee
Other Community Service:
- 2014 United Way Stewardship Committee
- Volunteers for and supports numerous other non-profits that provide services to our active and veteran Armed Service Members and those that promote family values.
Luci is a native San Antonian and has been married to John Harty for almost 25 years and are owned by their Yorkie, Roger and shelter save, Holly. Luci enjoys volunteer work and herb gardening.
HAVE A QUESTION?
Fill out the form and our expert will be there for your help as soon as possible.